- This event has passed.
Wisconsin Ranch Horse Association 2021 ARHA Sanctioned Show Series
August 14, 2021 @ 8:00 am - August 15, 2021 @ 5:00 pm EDT
KNOW BEFORE YOU SHOW
1. Both exhibitor and horse owners must be current year ARHA members and must OR join ARHA, register and show your horse the same day (bring copies of front and back of breed registry papers). Applicable ARHA fees will apply, including a $10 rush fee.
2. ARHA registryis open to all western type breeds. Horses must walk, trot and lope. No gaited horses or mules will be accepted or registered. ARHA reserves the right to require some breeds/grade horses to have veterinary certification. All horses must be at least 13.2 hands by 5 years old. Mustangs must include a copy of BLM Animal Health and Identification Record. Grade horses CANNOT be registered at the show. See ARHA rulebook for registration requirements.
3. Exhibitor smust show in proper western attire, long sleeve shirt (no crystals, sequins or glitter allowed), hat/helmet and jeans in all classes. Working tack for horses. No silver allowed.
4. No fake tails, banded manes or hoof polish allowed. Judged on natural appearance and movement. Judge’s decision is final.
5. All classes judged according to ARHA rules. See ARHA rulebook: https://www.americanranchhorse.net/uploads/forms/2018_2019%20Rulebook%20WEBSITE_2.pdf
6. Current negative coggins required.
7. Wisconsin requires proof of original health certificate for all out-of-state horses.
8. All youth classes are 18 and under as of January 1, 2021.
9. Green as grass division is designed for green riders and/or green horses not ready to show in an ARHA division. This division is limited to horse/exhibitor combinations that have not earned more than 100 lifetime points. Any horse may be ridden two-handed, in legal ARHA tack. No training equipment is allowed. Exhibitor must wear proper attire.